The Site is operated by Love You Lord Jesus (“Company” or “we” or “us”).
The Company makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular “Legal Notice,” or Software License or material on particular web pages, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of Site.
USE OF SITE
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD
You agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Information, as defined in this Agreement, and password created upon registration on the Site. You will be fully responsible for all uses of your registration and for any activity that occurs under your password or account, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your registration or password. The Company will investigate possible violations, and take whatever action, in its sole judgment, it deems appropriate.
As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of your postings. You must not do the following things, INTENTIONALLY OR OTHERWISE: post private, identifiable information in the free text areas of your profile or e-mail correspondence which are publicly viewable by other users; use your real name or a variation of your name as your Online Name; post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner to do so; post material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is considered by the Company, in its sole judgment, to be obscene, indecent, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image or statement; post advertisements or solicitations of business; post chain letters, multi-level marketing programs or pyramid schemes; or impersonate another person.
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, timeliness or reliability of communications posted by users and does not endorse any opinion that may be expressed by any user. You understand and agree that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
The Company does not regularly review or moderate the Site and assumes no obligation to do so, nor does it have the ability to screen postings. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or obligated to screen or monitor material posted by users, and will not be liable or responsible to any user for performance or non-performance of such activities. If notified by a user of any communication that allegedly does not conform to this Agreement, you have the right to contact us for review. The Company may investigate the allegation and in its discretion may thereafter determine whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. You acknowledge and agree that the Company reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Site for violating this agreement or any applicable law, and may remove communications which are considered to be, in the Company’s sole judgment, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene, indecent, libelous, disruptive, hateful, infringing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
In submitting content to any public area of the Site, your content will be considered “Public Information” and will not be subject to the privacy protections afforded your Private Information, as defined in this Agreement. You also grant the Company, its affiliates, successors and assigns, the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive transferable right (including any moral rights) and license (with the right to grant sublicenses) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform or display such content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for so long as any rights exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights, in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license set forth in this Agreement. You also permit any user to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for the user’s personal use. Subject to all of the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Network:
– In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
– in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
– in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
– in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
– in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
– to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
– to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this Network;
– to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
– to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
– in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
– in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
– in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
– “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
– Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
– Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
– Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
– Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
– Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature;
– Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
– Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network’s infrastructure;
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
– Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
– Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
– Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
SPECIFIC PROHIBITED USES
The Company specifically prohibits any of the following uses of the Site, and you agree not to use the Site for any of such purposes:
1. Posting any incomplete, false, fraudulent or inaccurate biographical information or general information, which is not your own information, or impersonating any other person.
2. Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access.
3. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach the security or authentication measures of the Site without proper authorization.
4. Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” or otherwise attempting to deny service to the Site or the server of any user.
5. Sending unsolicited messages, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
6. Posting chain letters, multi-level marketing programs or pyramid schemes.
7. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting for any reason.
8. Posting any obscene, indecent, defamatory, threatening, harassing, tortuous, abusive, hateful content, or any content that is embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity.
9. Posting any sexually-explicit image or statement.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your registration at any time, delete any or all of your postings, or block access to the Site and/or any other service provided to you by the Company. The Company reserves the right to take such actions, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder or user. You acknowledge the Company’s rights hereunder and agree not to assert any claims or take any action against the Company in the event that the Company exercises its rights hereunder.
ACCOUNT SUBSCRIPTION AUTO-RENEWAL CANCELLATION
Your profile and free or paid subscription will remain active and will automatically renew for additional subscription periods (and additional subscription fees will be charged for paid subscriptions) until you choose to cancel your account.
If you cancel your subscriber service term through your profile or through customer service, you may use your subscription until the end of your term or choose to deactivate your account immediately. Subscribers should keep in mind that ALL SALES ARE FINAL, for unused time. Once you cancel and upon expiration, your subscription will not be renewed.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The contents of this Site, including all text, graphics, images and other material (“Material”), are protected by copyright under common law, by the laws of the United States and by the laws of each country to which this site is made accessible. (c) Copyright 2013 Love You Lord Jesus and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Love You Lord Jesus is the owner of various trademarks as indicated on this website, some of which are used under exclusive license as indicated.
Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
You acknowledge and agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you may make of the Material. You acknowledge and agree that you will not sell, lease, exchange, or modify the Material or reproduce, create derivative works, display, publicly perform, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Without the prior written permission of the Company, you agree not to display, or to use in any manner, the Company’s trademarks, including without limitation, this Site.
Notwithstanding any statement to the contrary in this Agreement, you will not use or attempt to use, and shall cause each other party under your control not to use or attempt to use, any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism including without limitation browsers, spiders, avatars or intelligent agents to navigate or search the Site other than (a) the search engine and search agents available from this Site on the Site and (b) generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Mozilla Firefox) or (c) a robot indexing the site for the purpose of adding content to a public search engine, as allowed by the robots.txt file.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the Company and the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
The Company has in place procedures for handling claims that content displayed on www.loveyoulordjesus.org infringes a third party’s copyright. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to the Company’s designated agent. We will investigate into the matter and correct any verified copyright infringement violations as soon as they are brought to our attention. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
The Company or any of its employees do not accept or consider any unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing strategies, new or improved products, or services. This policy is necessary in order to avoid misunderstandings should the Company’s business activities bear coincidental similarities with one or more of the unsolicited ideas offered to us. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to the Company or anyone at the Company. If, in spite of our request that you not send us your ideas, you still send them, then regardless of what your posting, email, letter, or other transmission may say, (1) your idea will automatically become the property of the Company, without any compensation to you; (2) The Company will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; (3) The Company will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (4) The Company may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving or selling your idea to others.
However, the Company does welcome feedback regarding many areas of the Company’s existing business that will help satisfy customer needs, and feedback can be provided through the many listed contact areas on the Site. Any feedback you provide shall be deemed a Submission and will be used to improve our services and products to you and our customers.
USER SUPPLIED INFORMATION
The Company does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission” or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give the Company the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
NOTICE AND CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
You agree and acknowledge that we may provide notifications to you by posting changes to this Agreement on the Site, by other notices posted on the Site, and by electronic communications directed to you using the e-mail contact information you provide with your user account registration information, and that any such notices and communications are effective upon posting or delivery.
By accessing and using the Site you authorize us to collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and you further authorize us to obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
– To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
– To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize the Site according to your individual interests.
– To speed up your searches.
– To recognize you when you return to the Site.
MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE
The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part thereof) offered on the Site, on a temporary or permanent basis, with or without notice. You acknowledge and agree that the Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service offered by the Site. Adjustments or refunds in any subscriber fees or charges will be made as deemed appropriate by the Company in good faith.
The Database is only to be accessed by Members of the Site. A Member is defined as one unique user with one unique password. If you are found to share passwords with any user, your account will immediately be terminated without notice and no refunds of any subscription fees or charges paid to date will be provided. Violations of system or network security, including those set forth below in Specific Prohibited Uses, may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate possible violations of system or network security and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. The Company will also terminate the membership of any person that the Company believes, in its sole judgment, to have violated its security provisions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Material may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and out of date information, including users that may not remain active. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Site or the Material, and the Company makes no warranty that the Site will meet your requirements. You acknowledge and agree that the use of the Site and the Material is at your own risk. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Site at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any content or other material placed by you on the Site.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS UNDERTAKEN SOLELY AT YOUR DISCRETION AND OWN RISK. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE SITE AND THE MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, VIDEO, GRAPHICS, LINKS AND OTHER DATA. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES AFFILIATED WITH THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND SOME OF THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BY OPERATION OF LAW.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR THE COMPANY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS IS LIMITED TO ONE DOLLAR ($1.00) USD.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its sponsors, affiliates, successors and assigns, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this agreement. The Company will attempt to provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
LINKING TO THIS SITE
If you would like to link to the Site, you may do so, but you may not mirror or iframe the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
There are also text ad links that are part of a pay per click advertising program called Infolinks. Infolinks is an In Text advertising service: they take my text and create links within it. If you hover with your mouse over these double underlined links, you will see a small dialog box containing advertisement related to the text marked. You can choose to, either move the mouse away and go on with your browsing, or to press on the box and go to the ad which is relevant to our text. Click here to learn more about Infolinks Double Underline Link Ads.
The Company provides information, products and services to anyone looking to learn more about the Bible and to have a closer walk with Christ.
1. Bible Studies
2. Bible Texts and Learning
3. Prayer Requests
4. Religious Books
We do not:
– participate in any immoral, illegal, or questionable activity
– provide or sell contact information
– sell mailing lists or email lists
The Company reserves the right to honor refund requests under certain conditions.
CORRECTION OF ERROR AND INACCURACIES
The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The Company therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. The Company does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
AGREEMENT OF USE
No employee of the Company has any authority whatsoever to change/amend/amplify or withdraw any or all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein without the prior written approval of the Company ownership.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in English in accordance with International laws. Any claims or disputes arising in relation to the services provided by the Company to the applicant shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the International Courts.
Visitors and clients to this website accept and confirm prior to availing any services offered by the Company, that they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms, conditions and details provided herein.
The user of this website and partaker of any services offered by the Company, acknowledges that he/she has read and understands this disclaimer and has agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions hereof.
Any party seeking to report any violations of the terms of this Agreement may contact me at anytime.